2007年8月7日星期二
Wish u a happy married life...
erm...din want to post it on the blog, but i think i'm mature enough to take it la...besides he is not my ex, but my ex-ex...if u can understand...yea...he is getting married this weekend...wish u happy married life...thinking back of those time, mostly with happiness...i hope u can forget what i did to you... before ur marriage...i want to say sorry, although it means nth now, but let me juz finish this task which i think is important to me...
yea..will see u when i back China...as u sed, u r still my friend...
so many things happened these few days...abt friendship...well, i'm tiring of it...tats why i had being sad for few days...
wish i can complete my study soon...i miss my family, i miss my friends...and i miss someone but you will nvr know(maybe)...
tats all for today!

SMILE :)
 
posted by yuki Lai at 8/07/2007 10:55:00 下午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: