2007年7月22日星期日
handsome
I havent checked chinese websites for quite a long time, and i m very outdated about the HOT SHOWs in different TV station. I think, erm, im too old to chase any new stars who are always younger than me...haiz...but but...

but, juz few minutes ago, I viewed a picture which attracted me a lot...
a guy named KIMI, chinese name is 乔任梁(Qiao Ren Liang)...I juz cant move my eyes from him...lolz~~feel like back to 18 years old...paiseh~~

here is THE PICTURE

180cm, 65 kg PERFECT :)


He is good at playing guitar...he attracts countless fans from the beginning of the HAO NAN ER competition.


个人魅力出众,海选伊始就已经粉丝扎堆,很多人亲切地叫他音乐小子。他不仅造型多变可以酷可以Q,除了是自组乐队的主唱,还擅长架子鼓和吉他,漂亮的说唱功力更是在海选就迅速征服全场;十进六的比赛中初次尝试柔情歌曲,就打动了评委首轮直接晋级。
他的好男儿宣言是自己写的一句歌词:站在这舞台上,让全世界通通记住我!




 
posted by yuki Lai at 7/22/2007 11:15:00 上午 | Permalink |


1 Comments: