2007年7月29日星期日
er...
im getting bored here, only do sleeping, watching drama, listening to music...and tat's all...haih...


Went out to town with Catherine , got some food back...


nth to say...


last night chat with Mr. Magic, i told him my ex gonna married...soon...er...he sed it is time for me to move on ...cute la u...im already moved on... :)
PS, why all my Ex got married??? celak@ ...so unfair...


er...I got some pictures from web, quite interesting, neh...a Japanese doggie was born with a heart on his back... so cute...such a romantic thing right? hehe...


he is soooooo cute...omg
with innocent eyes
hey there...Love me??
Tiring...nap first :)

why he has a heart on his back? Does he come to this world with some special missions??haha~yea~maybe~he wants to find a SHE with another heart...omg~~so sweet !!!

 
posted by yuki Lai at 7/29/2007 01:40:00 下午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: