2009年3月23日星期一
PS2 Winning Eleven 2009 Tournament
Congrats to my dear juz spent 2 days at eMart and won the 3rd Prize of PS2 Winning Eleven 2009 Tournament over 60 plus players....


Organizer: E-Game Station Miri
Date: 21 & 22 March, 2009 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: E-mart Commercial Center.
Requirements: 18 Years old above.
Registration Fee: RM10 per individual
.Prize:-1st Prize: 1 unit PS3 + Hamper
2nd Prize: 1 unit PS2 + Hamper
3rd Prize: RM300 cash + Hamper


Ok la~i used to think that he's quite invisible to me, cos he's not handsome, not rich, not good student, chinese cacat, dark skin, not so tall, big head(me also).etc...too many bad points...hahah~but now at least i know he's good at smth also...lol~...


dear, although u won the 3rd prize only, u always win the first prize in my heart ( i feel geli also!) ..........................





Cant take proper pic cos too many ppl in front of me (taller) , block my view onlii