2008年10月28日星期二
sem almost ends di
wanted to update my blog but there was something wrong with my lappie...


so here i am..finally


when ppl don trust you because seems like u have more chances than them, you should try ur best to show that u r deserved to have better chance, because u work hard (if you are).
and i trust myself cos i always try my best to achieve my goal...which is to make myself happy :p

watever la...i also duno why i want to say this



nvm~~dun bother it diii

see see how was in the last FTV lecture

Mr Rama ---he is strict...but sometimes, he is CUTE@ @ serious~~hahah

Director Cammy ---still working on the script gua

Editor Chee Ru could release her stress after Mr Rama's final ..er last check? or last check is on this wednesday? duno la~soon gua


PM amy is er...wondering around? why Rama still have so many things need us to change la~we need to catch 12.30 bus ba~~

oh~since the camera person is missing ..duno where did Karen go...so left me...music composer (i think at last Rama did most of my job)~hahaha~~tats why i have time to grab photo
This photo speaks itself la~haih!! I WANT also!! Technical Officer is really HIGH TECH la!!! (sorry la, cos im from kampung)


yay? what's the point to write and update something like this?? errr~good question ! I duno~~cos sienz guaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nitezz nitezz
 
posted by yuki Lai at 10/28/2008 12:34:00 上午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: