2009年3月16日星期一
last semester
I have abandoned the blog for quite some time again...

lazy to update, lazy to write, scare ppl gonna know what's on my mind

i do have a lot of stupid things in my mind..lol...

and Im certainly enjoying this semester cos of many reasons..

and the most important one is-- i really 'love' business statistics!!! in love wif this course la~~so suffer...yea~~love makes life suffer...lol~wonder i can pass or not, but i will try my best tho...thx to dear teach me every week..

as he said, he's taking 7 subjects this semester, two for me~haha


last sat. night gathering wif cases..

its been really a long time...

Ju's Zozo is gone...sad story which really reflects how a human being can be so selfish!

anyway...DONt be sad anymore, he's now in a better world..


btw...i will go Kuching for semester break lo..

already bought tickets and settle everything..

cant wait for Kuching food !!!LAKSA~~~oh yay~~


despites a bit bad memories...and who cares abt bad memories..

lets juz enjoy this semester do more clubbing, drinking etc. haha~~swt~~so not me! im a good girl leh~~....

Celebrated wif dear for the 6th month anniversary..
 
posted by yuki Lai at 3/16/2009 01:30:00 上午 | Permalink |


3 Comments: