2008年4月1日星期二
class again
today's lecture was very FUN
supposed to be 2 hours and Mr Rama gave us 3.5 hours...
and i was so boring cos he introduced many types of music videos, and i have no idea of those MV.
I do know what's EPIC, animation......but i duno the music videos that he showed to us...
cos, i never listened 80's or 90's old songs(except those really famous ones)
so when some of classmates started to sing along, i feel so unbelieveable
i see how difference culture can influence a person
cos when i was er. .. young, i only listened to Andy Lau's and other chinese singers
hehe~but some of the music videos are amazing, even they were produced in 80's
their technique of making MV is skillful

btw, thx to Cammy,cos she borrowed a desktop to me so i can wait to buy a new lappie when i bac in CHina , in this June
my dad called me juz now, he was afraid if i stay at Miri alone,it is soooooo dangerous, he consists me go back home this June holiday (he doesnt know i bought the ticket 1 month ago)
my mum also worried abt me and my housemates, she scares if bad thing happens again
I HOPE NOT
after these days, I know how much they love me
they trust me
they respect my decision
they care me the most
they are the only ones that i can truely be in loved
 
posted by yuki Lai at 4/01/2008 12:05:00 上午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: