2007年11月14日星期三
Exams over
oh Gosh, finally, ya, finally i finished my exams...
i was really so so dead during the study week...i mean, i need to work on 2 paper which is on Monday and Tuesday, Marketing 100 and Management 100, both of them need me study really hard...
i was..so..argh...
u know ...i really not good at doing business subjects, then last time was PR...they r killing me...
but what to do???arrrrrrrrrr
but but, yea, since it's over..im gonna treat myself well... cos i worked really hard... ya..juz for pass though... ahahaha...
tml i will go town do some shopping, den the day after tml gonna go have steamboat...den den, i will start do my exercise, cos i really have gained a lot weight during the last 2 months...ar.......
whatever... my life is good!!!lalalalalalala

IM GOING HOME SOON....CHINA
Home home...:)
 
posted by yuki Lai at 11/14/2007 10:36:00 下午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: