2007年11月20日星期二
get ready for everything
oh~~holiday is getting bored...finished the exams then juz stay at Senadin, or go do a lot shopping, or watch movies, or lying on the bed... why i need to stay here till this friday? it's just waste time... ar...i wish i can have some xiao long bao (小笼包) to comfort my stomache , i wish i can play with xiaobai right now... ar... and i miss my grandma, she is ill and now in hospital... hope she can get through it, cos mom them not allow me to know abt this thing, i only will know when i back home... im getting worried... hrmmm~but i have no one to talk to ... here... i juz feel lonely... not physically though... i miss those days with my gang, laughed and played around...tell them all what i was thinking abt, what i was worrying abt, what i was happy for... in these a few days, i realize that i am not tat "good", and i am no longer want to care abt others' business... no matter who they are... i dun care... cos when i need comfort,i only feel coldness and loneness ... so plz don come to look for me if you want my help... yea.. i am not myself now... i have completely changed since the day...
 
posted by yuki Lai at 11/20/2007 01:00:00 下午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: