2007年11月22日星期四
finally, it is the day
yea... it is the day for packaging.... but im still going to town later, in 30 minutes...cos need to chia the KC couple pizza... thx KC dapau for me all the time... haha...thx to ur gf also la:P Bintang... again...maybe later go for a movie also...hehe

lalala
and it is the last day im here in Miri... although going back in 3 months..oh no,...dun want to think abt it now...cos finally it is my time to enjoy ...lalala

i bought many many gifts already...for my family and friends...
wanna ask me what did i buy? hahaha....well, duno...i only know i already spent more than RM400 to buy gifts... make up la.. food la... later gonna go buy smth for my dearest mom...but i still duno buy what for my dad... headache ....argh... and i wanna cut my hair a bit... here??? im so happy... happy happy...
allow me to be happy...cos i have being sad for few days... not bcos i told ppl the reason to be sad is nth to do... but smth else... arrrrrrrrr

so photooooo


got a lot but lazy to post...paiseh


 
posted by yuki Lai at 11/22/2007 02:49:00 下午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: