2007年8月17日星期五
something
well, at the mid of night, peiwen and i went to for a walk again...den she mentioned her fren sed about she having bff ...hahaha~~funny ler...den Miss Lau was so bu shuang because she IS SINGLE...haha~~i laughed at her...wahahahahah...crazily
den
den
den...
my friends texted me juz now...asked me when i will broke up wif BF...i was...er...speechless...
hey fren la...u really my friend or what ooo...Yuki Lai Shu Jia have being single for almost 2 years liao...still available ok?? duno where did he hear from such a GOOD news...swt la...and even if i have Bf...u ask me when broke up? aiyo......


btw~~went to town wif lee for assignment this afternoon...den was waiting for bus under the sunshine...lucky got sk drive by :) he sent us back...thx a lot...


so I found something interesting , i planned to make it last semester..but i failed cos im not good at doing this thing...hahaha... and lucky i din make it :)


the package
in the process
still...
at last...but failed...swt la

Miss holidays
Miss Kuching Laksa...yum yum



 
posted by yuki Lai at 8/17/2007 12:46:00 上午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: