2008年5月18日星期日
Hug an Emo
juz back from Da Pu, recorded the sound for dragon dance

people there are just so friendly!

everytime we go there for our assignment, they made us supper...and den we sit there and talk like a family ...lolz~~tats so sweet!!! they invite us go BBQ also~~which may happen next week or later~~haha~~

and i must say~after all the productions we had gone through, this is the first one which makes me feel GOOD...and i love Da Pu, I like Da Pu people...



so why emo? i also duno...maybe because homesick too much...

maybe is because of the sunshine...yea~i know~again~~

i bet ppl i usually hang out with already heard enough from me...cos i keep talking abt sunshine and bla bla bla...dun blame me bar, i also duno why..

and yeah, im leaving on 21 June...and this make me feel much better...one thing for sure i need to do after i back-----I NEED A LAPTOP@@

how i wish i can buy a new one right now! hrmmm

but the answer is--NO

because later i will face the battery, the charger problem after i back...haihhh

and now ... there is a problem for my group of MTV production, we now looking for actor who can dance ballroom...anyone??plzzzzzzzzzzzzz contact me!!!



ok la~nth much to say already~have a good night!! emo-ing
 
posted by yuki Lai at 5/18/2008 12:28:00 上午 | Permalink |


2 Comments: