2008年5月14日星期三
things to worry abt
now is 4.34 am, i woked up at 3 because i managed to do Cb assignment.
yes, i think iv put so many effort in FTV two units this sem...and then it decreases my time on other subjects...i never study hard for cb and retail, which causes me low marks for mid term exams...and not be suprised, my marks in commerce subjects never goes well...usually gt 6 only, and tat might be the highest mark i can target, because i really have no interested in commerce...and then? i duno what i will get for this sem...i juz pray so hard to pass all this two units...and pray for me because i will take 3 commerce units next sem...Gawwwdddd...

recently i worried abt FTV also...cos i tot i was done OK for the fianl doc, then it came out with disappointment... i duno what's wrong with me when i was shooting, i am so sorry cos i serious wasted some footages...arghhh~~although director says most of footage can be used...somehow i still feel so sorry...hrmmm~~a great lesson for me...

and i worry abt things happened in China... some western media has negative point of view on China's coming Olympic Games... i dun care..because i belive in my country..i trust my people and i will always support my motherland..den i hope the hurt of earthquake wont let people down...


i hope the sunshine will get well soon...
 
posted by yuki Lai at 5/14/2008 04:32:00 上午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: