2008年5月11日星期日
Curtin Award & Scholarship Ceremony,2008

Last night, went to Award & Scholarship Ceremony 2008
Was invited by Peiwen last year, but i was busy for FTV production then..
so this time, when she invites me, i was like..Great! finally no clash to my time ...thx to Wen~haha

So congrates to my dearest Lau Pei Wen...as the VICE-CHANCELLOR
congrates to all ! congrates to Jeremy Yong, Lu Jee, Sia Yee Yu, Guan qi...and Rotaract Club
saw a lot of people there, and know some of them only..haha

Peiwen on the stage..the only flower of 5~haha~~congrates again!

Amy and I while waiting for dinner
JQ, Peiwen and I The dinner is nice..tasty...and they actually served several spots to let us choose, tats avoid too many people waiting in line~~nar~~remember the prom night??? standing there and wait for ur turn to get the not so nice food
the place is huge enough~and it's quite charming~~sorry~this is my first time to be there
us

 
posted by yuki Lai at 5/11/2008 09:31:00 上午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: