2007年10月7日星期日
Happy birthday AMy
FIRST OF ALL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Amy.... :) wish u have a wonderful birthday ya :)hehe


er...decided last night abt 3.00am that going to shopping wif theo couple and KC couple...swt la...

I Am such a 1000W electric bulb...
and WHEN WILL I END MY SINGLE LIFE LA???
hahahahahah....still sweating....but was fun again to town..cos girls bar...bought a lot of things...
Shirlene and Lee become so rich these days...
both of them bought Dior ...
hahahaha~~btw~~shirlene and Peiwen will follow me back to CHina, they gonna spend 2 weeks there...:) anyone interested also? hahaha

so photo...

Double star...my fav food!!
Shirlene's Dior
so happy after shopping~till a little sot de~~lolz
ooooohhhhhhh~who is that handsome guy?
Promote her GUESS DUn ask me what i was doing


finally~~my idol~~INKY~~~
 
posted by yuki Lai at 10/07/2007 12:31:00 上午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: