2007年8月28日星期二
the unexpected one and our dinner
er...the day b4 yesterday, i woke up around 11am, den hear something was knocking my door...

a cute cat...er...I think she is lost...i feed her some milk...at first we allowed her to stay inside our place, but she was too naughty, i was afraid if later she pee anywhere....swt...

errrr...ya~~she is cute!!! so cute!!after David's confirmation, we know it is a "she", Peiwen and I are both scared of cat...although we consider she is cute...we decided to find her a family....so Wen called David...the cat lover :) tHx to David...




den is abt dinner...I was so lazy to DPS for dinner...so i decided to cook for Wen and myself...not much material can be use...and the worst is ..no soup...




The pork wif egg...and chicken ...the pork is very special one, i brought it from China 4 months ago...tastes good...remind me my sweet home, my mom's cooking

so after dinner we were bored...eat Dahfa Dried fish fillet...sienz...see? single ppl live like this..no date...hahaha yea...bored

the Lau PeiWen gonna kill me if she sees the pic...

The big difference...one without edited...Love the skin with edited...



 
posted by yuki Lai at 8/28/2007 07:09:00 下午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: