2007年7月2日星期一
yes~~get started here!!!
Yea~I’d like to announce here that I wanna start my new blog since today!

I duno what happened to make me want to be reblogger, but I juz feel like it…suddenly…hehehe
And how am I now ? well~~pretty good! After an amazing trip to KK with Peiwen, Catherine and Fish…I went to Peiwen’s house in Kuching…quite excited cos I wan taste the laksa here…lolz
And to be honest, Peiwen’s parents are so nice to Catherine and I… I dun feel im at fren’s house, i feel home tasted…thx Peiwen…u bright my days…oops…lolz..yea~thank u so much~~without ur inviting to ur home, I would be alone at Miri, Senadin…omg~I cant even imagine the life like that…
Oh ya~~should mention about the KK trip~it was great although smth unexpected happened…well~we still enjoyed…Catherine, Peiwen and I went to Manukan Island, Sapi island…and it is very glad to meet Chris, Big Hiew and small Hiew there…they accompanied us to Sapi…lolz~~we enjoyed a lot~~and eventhough I cant swim, I joined Banana Boat and sky***, duno how to spell~lolz~~
It was so fun and excited when we r fall from the banana boat…omg~I think I touched death…erm~~should say death??? Duno~~but I totally feel gone when I was in the sea…lucky got Chris there, he caught me and sed, “Yuki, no worries, im here!” heheheh~thx to Chris…u saved me~~Lolz~~although I was not in dangerous~~but I feel lost den…
Wanna update some photos here but the line sucks…so gonna post them later~~miss ya all~~heehee
 
posted by yuki Lai at 7/02/2007 10:50:00 下午 | Permalink |


0 Comments: